Street Fighter X Tekken
Tokyo Game Show 2012 is not just about console titles, Capcom bringing Street Fighter X Tekken to mobile with optimized controls and exclusive features, then a new Australian indie game development team called the League of Geeks announced for tablets and mobiles Armello: a new card and board game set in a fairy tale animal kingdom known as Armello.
Armello is set for 2013, check the debut trailer below.
Namco-Bandai released a new God Eater 2 trailer for Tokyo Game Show showing some new gameplay, Street Fighter X Tekken Vita also get a cool new trailer by Capcom showing off the touch screen and rear pad control.
Street Fighter X Tekken due for Playstation Vita next month in Europe and USA, God Eater next year, check more videos below.
Capcom released three amazing videos showing off gameplay, new modes, features and new characters for PS Vita's Street Fighter X Tekken.
PS Vita Street Fighter X Tekken will feature:
- 55 Characters: 38 core, 5 PS3 exclusive, 12 new: Blanka, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Guy, Sakura, Alisa Bosconovitch, Bryan Fury, Christie Monteiro, Jack-X, Lars Alexandersson and Lei Wulong.
- Cross Platform Play allows Vita players of Street Fighter X Tekken to compete against and challenge PS3 players.
- Exclusive Features, Free Alternate Costumes, New modes and more.
Pre-order Street Fighter X Tekken for PlayStation Vita today and Get your 12 new characters and costumes codes now.
Street Fighter X Tekken coming near you this October, check videos below.
Take a look at this Vita reel, then look down for overview video(jap language) and Zone of the Enders and SF X Tekken teasers.
Below is a quick rundown from TGS 2011 Sony Vita conference.
- PS Vita launch December 17 in Japan at ¥24980(£204) for Wi-Fi only Version or ¥29980(£240) for 3G/Wi-Fi version.
- PS Vita battery Expectation 3 to 5 Hours Play Time( Assuming default setting) and nine hours music playback when in standby mode.
- Another good point i like is the ability to use browser while gaming,Send twieets in mid-game.
- Vita will have apps for twitter, skype, foursquare, facebook.
26 games launching with PSVita this December in Japan:
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend: fighting game (Arc System Works)
- Project N.O.E.L.S. - music player (Arc System Works)
- Browser Sangokushi touch battle - RTS (AQ Interactive)
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - fighting game (Capcom)
- Shin Kamaitachi - sound novel (Chunsoft)
- F1 2011 - racing game (Codemasters)
- Dream C Club Zero Portable - dating simulation game (D3 Publisher)
- Nico nico - Niconico (Dwango)
- Fish On - sport fishing (Kadokawa Games)
- Katamari Damacy - Action game (Namco Bandai)
- Ridge Racer - racing game (Namco Bandai)
- Disgaea 3 Return - SRPG (Nippon Ichi Software)
- Power Smash 4(Virtua Tennis 4) - sport tennis (Sega)
- @field - sport golf (Sonic Powered)
- Uncharted Chizu Naki Bouken no Hajimari - action adventure (Sony)
- Minna to issho - mini (Sony)
- Sawari Ma Kuru - mini (Sony(
- Hot Shots Golf 6 (Everybody's Golf Next) - Golf (Sony)
- Yuusha no kiroku - life Style(Sony)
- Monster Radar - location-based game (Sony)
- Shinobido 2 - stealth action (Spike)
- Army Corps of Hell - action (Square Enix)
- Lord of Apocalypse - action RPG (Square Enix)
- Dynasty Warriors Next - action (Tecmo Koei)
- Dark Quest - RPG (Ubisoft)
- Michael Jackson The Experience - Rhythm game (Ubisoft)